What's new

Request for dump valve fitment pictues:)

Curryzz

Reaction score
helloo, i need some insperation on what dump valve to get and how well they fit and where they fit, want to make it look nice and not just bodged on:thumbs:

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
i got a how to thread for my old s14, will be identical to the s15 bar the boost sensor. will find it an post it after work.

Last edited:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
helloo, i need some insperation on what dump valve to get and how well they fit and where they fit, want to make it look nice and not just bodged on:thumbs:
i have a greddy type s adjustable valve for sale if you like the mixture of pidgeon noise and want to be able to re-circ - it can be used atmospherically too. to re-circ you'd need a length of samco hose......only reason i'm going back to the forge is because i've got the whole pidgeon noise thing out of my system now LOL

Curryzz

Reaction score
How much u looking for it and is it in good condition,my engine bay is really tidy so want to keep it all shinny lol, but i was looking at the type u are selling:) just had to buy new plugs and splitfire coil packs so im bit short now

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
think i paid 95 quid for it, bought a samco fitting for it but would just be happy to get the 95 back - its in really really good condition - if you know my car you'll know i wouldnt have it on there otherwise ;) you'd have to pick up a tube to re-circ it back to intake but a basic one is cheap - but a nice wire reinforced samco hose runs about 40 quid.......oh and its anodised purple. i literally just put it away in the loft yesterday but can get it down no probs if you'd like some pics :)

Curryzz

Reaction score
Ok bud sounds nice, yeah pics would be gr8, my birthday soon so might have to chat my girlfriend up:)i wouldnt use it as reserk anyway bud, so it will come with the fitting kit?

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
i have the fitting kit as far as a length of vacuum and a blue samco fitting to the coldpipe + jubilee clips so basically, yep its as complete as you need it to be for atmospheric use. re-circ is better for the car, but having this valve at least you'd have the option as it does both. i think you can get a little trumpet shaped attachment for the end of the dump valve from greddy but it would probably cost as much as the valve for a little piece of ali lol

Curryzz

Reaction score
ok well fire of some pictures when you get five mins, my cars still in the garage at the mo so no hurry at all

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
i'm gonna put a few more bits up there soon so i'll do some pics then - about half an hour should do it ;)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
here you go mate

there are a few little scratches on the top of it but they really don't notice much at all - apart from that the hose is new and the body of it is aluminium so can be polished up if wanted. :)

sx-si

Reaction score
dump valves are gay (sounds like fast and furious)
so is the pidgeon mod (screws turbos)
uprated recirc ftw

thats my 2pence :)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
dump valve can be attatched anywhere between the turbo outlet and the throttle body mate - different manufacturers place it in different places. this has a flange that can be welded into any pipe but i bought a silicone adapter for it to fit up to the original recirc position :)

Curryzz

Reaction score
yes dv are a bit chavey i no but i like the sound so hey, might aswell, il prob get tired of it one day but all part of the fun,my friend has the same one on his 419bhp rx7 and is so addictive;)