What's new

the gift of plate surrounds............

Reaction score
Country
I would like to ask you opinion on these please.

We had our family day the other day ( get together & gifts ) anyway one of the gifts was a pair of plate surrounds. :rotfl:

they had put them on my car when i was not home and said come out the the garage ive got a surprise for you on your car, i was really hoping they had just waxed it or something like that.

dont get me wrong i really appreciate the thought but really really really dont want to have them on my car, what would you do?
they live up the road so they will be around almost every week.
Mate at work said i was really sad and should just leave them on there (he's not a car person)

Reaction score
Country
Haha! The thought was there but i dont blame you for not wanting them on your Silvia :D

Reaction score
Country
Haha thats funny!

I'd get rid of them and tell em they got stolen whilst you were at work or something.

'Ride with pride'....... :rotfl::D

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Wow, they are hidious.

Really Id tell them they fell off or something and get rid...

Sorry but you wanted honesty

Reaction score
Country
currently they are hanging up on a nail in the garage, think i might put them on the garage wall where i put car pictures and the odd plate, so im not too much of a sad muppet, just not on the car

Reaction score
I'd love to see the picture of them on the car lol!

That is some awkward situation, if they were mine they would be coming off so fast lol - whatever the family might think, i'd think of an excuse after!

I'd leave them on there for a while so they see them once or twice and take them off after a while, say you took the plates off for a show or something. When you go to a show doesn't the club/stand/whatever give you a club plate? I know over here you can get SXOC.com plates to replace your road ones with for shows. Stick them on the show plates in your garage and if they ask say you don't want them on the road but they are ideal for shows or something.... i don't know.. just an idea lol!

Reaction score
Country
they have been off now for over a week and no ones said anything, i picked up one of the family today in it & nothing was said so its all good..... up on the garage wall they go