What's new

Help?

C

carlyh

Hey guys,

I no this is a bit of strange question but im new to this and thought you lot could help me out? does anyone know anybody that would be willing to rent out their Nissan Sylvia S15 for a weekend the beg of November? Its for a 21st birthday prezzie and would be willing to pay alot to rent and obviously would sort the pick up and insurance cover. I was looking at the lambos you can rent but you have to be 25. If anyone knows pleeeeeaaassseeee let me know or know anywhere that would rent out supercars if your under 25?

Thanks guys

Jay

Reaction score
under 25? dont think any companies will touch you on hiring a performance car, sorry. there may be a possibility that you could find a company who would supply a vehicle with chauffer, failing that your only hope would be a private agreement between individuals, and i cant see many allowing their pride and joy to be hired out. i may be wrong of course..... good luck!

Reaction score
Country
You can do anything with the right amount of money. I doubt there would be any Sportcars lease companies that will have an S15 in their books so your best bet might be to try an importer nearer the time to see if you could hire one they have in stock but tbh i think your going to struggle.

Why an S15 anyway if i may ask or any sportscar for that matter to use on the road ? Surely something like a trackday would be better as these arent usually age restricted to my knowledge ? You can even book driftdays in a S13/S14...maybe an S15 with the right cash.