What's new

The price of s15's in ireland...!

S

s15andy.s

Im just back from living in sydney for the last year and im a bit shocked at the price drop in s15's.. before i left i had a bit of trouble selling my spec s,in the end i got 9200 for it(after 5months):no: and i thaught that was a dreadfull price as it had cost me nearly 12000 after nct and tax etc:eek:..I cant get over how u can get a turbo s15 for between 6000 and 8000 now if u really look...i.e http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1118109 and http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1130583 ..I would not be able to afford one at the minute but i wonder will they keep dropping in price or what will happen??:rolleyes:The recession really has this place fooked..i cant wait to get back to oz..

S

s15andy.s

its shockin..some bargains to be got at the minute with the way things are gone

K

kieranNEOs14

Tell me bout it, sold my twin cam last week at half the price i had up on donedeal and it was priced fairly cheap and well specked!! 1 cash buyer in 7 months!!

S

s15andy.s

You got out of an S-body at the right time!! I don't even wanna think what mine is worth :( Hope OZ is treating you well??
yeah it looks like i did get outa it at the right time..im back home now for few months for knee surgery but hope to be back workin in sydney asap,this place is miserable.when i go back ill be stayin forever with any luck..

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
prices have dropped here too.... I have lost about a 1/3 of the value of my car in the last 2.5years. If you look at my wifes Subaru Liberty (Legacy in some countries) it has dropped about 10% in the same time.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
That blue one is now sold! The prices are beyond stupidly low though considering Spec R's were selling for between €20-25k just 18 months ago :cry:

yeah it looks like i did get outa it at the right time..im back home now for few months for knee surgery but hope to be back workin in sydney asap,this place is miserable.when i go back ill be stayin forever with any luck..
Its pretty bad here alright - I'd forgotten you'd injured your knee, hope you get it sorted ok :thumbs:

S

s15andy.s

not surprised that blue one sold it was goergous.. hope i get knee done asap,cheers mate

S

s15andy.s

yeah noticed that allright..looks like a s14 engine i thaught..and it needs to be lowerd too+ tidying!

V

vti_coupw

as far as i know that white s15 is hunts15 off ere and was fully standard when he got it i think he has a project thread, te best offer i hav got for mine is 7k, id rather burn it than give it away for that money

L

luckyali

Yes it is stunning, bloody cheap though - the Works are worth €1000 on their own!!!

The other one is probably a turbo'd spec S though.... The seller doesn't mention the term Spec R only that it has a SR20DET, plus

:rolleyes:

i went to see that white one.....one spice of **** that all i cud say the picture he has on are like 3yrs old or something, the car is no way clean or looks like whats in the picture.

the engine is gone even a tractor would feel shy beside it, the clutch is slipping badly. he would even take 5k cash for the car.
on the fone he was like the car is mint after 3hrs of drive i was so angry to be there.