Charge temperatures

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
What's the lowest charge temperature yoou've ever had? That's the temperature of the air enterinng the plenum after going through the IC (for those that don't know).

Got -5.7 this morning :eek:

Averaged -3 to -4.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
That was going over the Plain. Like fecking Siberia! :p
Don't you have snow yet?
We have a little here in Stockholm. Glad that the Silvia is garaged as the nasty salting trucks starts patrolling the streets :(

elizium

Reaction score
Website
www.mys15.org
snowed all weekend here :( RLTC arrives today - so should help a little....

I think winter is finally here...

As for comparisons with Siberia, I think -40 to -50 in the plains is unlikely!! Wonder what the intake temperature would be at those temps?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Pah! That's summer temperatures! :p

Apparently we've got blizzards on Thursday/Friday. And when do I collect the Hilux? Saturday... :cry:

elizium

Reaction score
Website
www.mys15.org
Blizzards!!! wow... weather must be warming up for my visits next month... maybe I'll think more carefully about what car I hire... but then again... what are rental cars for but to wreck :)

So - did you do your knocklink?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Got the wiring in. Just need to bolt it on. There's no place for it to go on the plenum side BTW. Looks like it'll have to go on he mani side. Will have to find the coolest spot. Good thing is that there are ready make bolt holes along that side of the block. :)

F

FLY 200

Snow and Blizzards............

did u guys say snow and blizzards how can us guys and gals from aussie compete with that it was 27 and sunny with no cloud cover, but we are suppose to get a sprinkle of rain on fri, hey i got an idea maybe i can mount one of those little dash fans in front of my plenum that might get me a little closer to -5................lol praise be to the god of snow, hang on wasnt that a chic called mother nature. hope u guys got them snow chains happenin :cool:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Re: Snow and Blizzards............

FLY 200 said:
did u guys say snow and blizzards how can us guys and gals from aussie compete with that it was 27 and sunny with no cloud cover, but we are suppose to get a sprinkle of rain on fri, hey i got an idea maybe i can mount one of those little dash fans in front of my plenum that might get me a little closer to -5................lol praise be to the god of snow, hang on wasnt that a chic called mother nature. hope u guys got them snow chains happenin :cool:
You bastard :p
We got a hot day today. about +1 C. :cry:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
We have a nice day up here (Scotland) today also, it must be almost +3 :nod:

I'm driving down to Scunthorpe on Friday morning (around 7hour drive) so hoping the forcast is wrong :rolleyes:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
We do hot too. :nod: It was around 30-35 in the summer when I was driving up to York and back. Coincided nicely with my air con deciding it needed re-gassing... :rolleyes: