What's new

This S15. What do you think?

J

Jez200

Hi all,
I have an RB S13 already but been looking at S15's lately with a few ideas in mind;) This one came up on pistonheads:
http://dealerservices.autotrader.co.uk/134425/used-cars.htm

Am i right in thinking Spec R is the one to have? What do you think of the price? Ive not seen alot of other std. S15's so im not sure if its a little high?

I know its auto but if its cheap then i would get it converted to manual in the future. This would be for a daily driver mainly but could end up with my RB25 in at some point!:)

Cheers,
Jez

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Not sure on price as I've never really seen any other auto's for sale, but I think that one has been for sale for some time now, well over 3 months, so if you do go for it, make sure you get a them to knock some cash of it..

J

Jez200

Thanks for the info mate, thats useful, as i was thinking of making them a 'low-ish' offer!:D

Reaction score
Llooks nice, good miles! You would have to get it cheap so you could do the convertion other wise it wouldnt be worth it!

Theres a nice blue one on there :thumbs:

Reaction score
Being an Auto could be the reason why its cheap, think they were lower on power too but dont hold me to that.....

And yeah that has been for sale for ages. The garage isnt too far from me :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
i seen this car in the flesh when i was looking to buy one but i didint like it atall, thought it was a bit of a dog tbh. dont remember the condition being bad it were just not exciting in the slightest, i wanted a white one though not a pewter and got a white with low mileage but needs bodywork attention and am very happy..

J

Jez200

I know its not too exciting as it is, but this would be more of a daily driver for me. Main points that attracted me were: Spec-R, Low miles and cheap!

Mechanically id imagine it would be in pretty good nic? Only 37k miles!
I think it has potential... Manual conversion, set of coilovers and 350z wheels would make a good 'everyday car' i think..

Reaction score
do you think this is a genuine Spec R?
as I know all spec R's the gauge meter surround thingy should come in titatium finished look? rather than black ones...because the black ones are in Spec S which is the same as mine one ( Spec S )