What's new

CF Centre Console by Ace Image UK

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Just wanted to big up Lex @ Ace Image UK for carbon vinyl wrapping my centre console :thumbs:

Cheers mate it really does look awesome!! Noticed the material is pretty thick in relation to normal stickers cos the shift pattern and gear number grooves at the bottom end of the gear gaitor has disappeared and I can't even feel the lines lol...

Really glad I've ordered the vinyl wrap to have a go myself... and like you, I'm starting with some CF on the back of my iPhone haha :D

James

Reaction score
That looks real good for carbon vinyl, usually it looks fake from a mile away. Looks like it's got some texture on it?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yes fellas this stuff Lex uses is brill :) Think it's much tougher and the finish is better than other cheaper immitations... it doesn't look like that almost grey, extremely dull style of CF which I've never liked... it's not glossy but quite dark (pics from iPhone are a little over-exposed) so for me it's perfect!! :thumbs:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
looks good.. will get mine off tonight :) all though I have my cliford alarm bits cut into mine so might have trouble trying to discount them :(

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Tried it myself with the carbon wrap I ordered from Lex - great stuff... so easy to work with (on easy objects anyway lol). Everytime an air bubble appears just gently heat with hairdryer and use fingers to work it's way out :D

Before:

After:

The world's first carbon balloon pump lmao :rotfl: :cool:

Reaction score
Really glad I've ordered the vinyl wrap to have a go myself... and like you, I'm starting with some CF on the back of my iPhone haha :D

James
I actually do think it will look fantastic on an iPhone, as well as protecting it from scratches. Well, is the removal easy and leaves no adhesive?
The cuttings and the holes will be tricky though.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Looks very nice indeed :)
A friend of mine is a wrapper and will do the rear wing blade, b-pillars and some interior on my R33.
Thinking about getting a meter extra and have some fun in the apartment lol. Carbon look Lap-top and light switches FTW :)

L

Lex@AceImageUK

Good stuff LuPix glad you finding your feet with it, I see the other thread too, door handle surround looks awesome.

To answer the earlier question, this isn't 3M DI-Noc.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
haha CF wallpaper must be the new thing for 2010!!! :rotfl:

eron - I didn't try my iPhone in the end cos I wasn't sure how to get the back piece off the phone etc... might look into this when I have more time.

Cheers Lex - it's great stuff and your wrapping service is very highly recommended!! :thumbs: