What's new

Help Lost my interest in my car

Reaction score
Over the last few weeks i have lost all interest in the S15 i dont know why if I dont recover it soon then I am gonna sell it, I neva thought i would say that but its happening.:confused: What can I do????

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
it is a crap time of year to own a powerful RWD car, I've hardly had mine out. Took it for a spin on new years eve, and "spin" was the word even though it was dry the roads are still very greasy :(. Try and hold out till the weather improves and you can drive it like it should be drove :)

Reaction score
it is a crap time of year to own a powerful RWD car, I've hardly had mine out. Took it for a spin on new years eve, and "spin" was the word even though it was dry the roads are still very greasy :(. Try and hold out till the weather improves and you can drive it like it should be drove :)
Thanks mate but ive had it 3 years i know how bad it is in the winter and ive always loved sliding around but i just dont feel the love anymore,its weird trust me cause ive always wanted 1. I just dont know.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
she looks lovely mate !!! it happens to everyone i fall out of love with my type r all the time for no reason,it's natural i guess just try and hang it out ,take it for a track day and some serious fun in it bet that will get the love back!! really does look nice though mate,i am just starting my project if it ends up looking anywhere near as nice as your car i will be very happy!;)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
+1 for the trackday idea. I did one last month, it was really good fun.

Reaction score
i guess i need to do something and soon lol. Thanks pegliobaglio really nice comments will keep my eye out for yours on here:thumbs:.

Where did you go for your track day craig??

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Bedford Autodrome :nod:

IMO its the best circuit if its your first trackday. Theres nothing to hit, and just acres of grass run-off. The surface is nice and smooth too.

Reaction score
Bedford Autodrome :nod:

IMO its the best circuit if its your first trackday. Theres nothing to hit, and just acres of grass run-off. The surface is nice and smooth too.
Then maybe when my shifts start and i get loads of time off lol I will give it a try, cheers mate:thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
ANY performance car needs to be driven within track/drift environment to be fully appreciated :) I love the styling and will always do mods to enhance certain aspects of the apprearance but it's upgrading the performance (power/torque/handling/braking) and then taking her out to feel the real world differences is what keeps me in love with the Silvia!!

There's nothing that gives me a bigger grin than 'dropping by' the local industrial estate middle of the night and making tailend > frontend... you know what I mean lol ;) I did a trackday in November at Oulton, DWYB in December at Pod and just booked a cheap 5 runs session at Curborough sprint track for Feb... gotta keep it going and drive her as much as I can to the limits. Being a daily, I don't want to get used to having her as something just for the school run and to/from work etc... TBH I wished I can afford a banger just so when I jump in her on weekends the grin factor will be even greater but all the money is ploughed into mods at the mo *sighs* :wack:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
will get some pics up in the next couple of months she is off to horsham in the next couple of weeks to get adjustable arms and tein coilovers put on am workin on the interior at the mo too and hopfully new bumper end of the month too so fingers crossed will be looking good soon! hope you start loving her again soon man,if not i wil have her lol ;)

G

Giff

Fit Racelogic Traction Control and enjoy it all year round.
Set it to 20% slippage and spend an hour going sideways around roundabouts.