what colour? pletnum and rocker cover

sx-si

Reaction score
got a spare pletnum and rocker cover i want painted but not sure on what colour
might also paint the boost pipes too

was thinking the driftworks black chrome paint but unsure

subzero

Reaction score
personally im not gone of brightly painted plenum covers ... think it kinda cheapens the engine bay , but maybe black chrome could be cool.... as for the rocker - go mad, love mad coloured rockers myself.

sx-si

Reaction score
dean where you get that recirc pipe from? and the lil cover for the power steering bottle?

i want to do somthing kind of diffrent though but dont fancy polishing stuff all the time as im allread sick of polishing my wheels

on a diffrent note does anybody know if theres such a thing as a quiet aftermarket recirc? i want to remove the pidgeon mod but i dont want a silly perching noise

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Dean your engine bay is soo nice man! :cool:
cheers mate, but admittedly i am a bit of a whore :rotfl:

dean where you get that recirc pipe from? and the lil cover for the power steering bottle?

i want to do somthing kind of diffrent though but dont fancy polishing stuff all the time as im allread sick of polishing my wheels

on a diffrent note does anybody know if theres such a thing as a quiet aftermarket recirc? i want to remove the pidgeon mod but i dont want a silly perching noise
the pipe is a 36mm (iirc) samco superflex wire reinforced hose 1m length. as for recirc valve most of us run the forge item as its very good and still maintains a little noise but by no means intrusive. cuts pidgeon to almost zero. and the covers in the bay are all from HERE the prices arent shown on his site at the moment, but they are very reasonable and 1000% better than apex's stuff quality wise.:nod:

Reaction score
The best s15 engine bay ive ever seen!!! :thumbs:

EFL are also on ebay... http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Evolu...12QQ_sidZ235786875QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

How about a white rocker cover? I love blue / white combo, and by the looks of it your already starting it with your wheels! :thumbs:

Dean what's that pipe that goes from the cold pipe to the re-circ valve? When I fitted my intercooler the standard pipe didnt fit so I had to modify it... would prefer a proper pipe though!

Last edited:

sx-si

Reaction score
yeah iknow them
bought a few parts of them 2 years ago when there prices was reasonable
now it appears to be a tad greedy