What's new

Silvia RRP?

S

S15 SILVIA

Hi
Bit of a random question, but does anyone know the retail price for Spec R Silvia's when they were produced in japan?
Also costs for various options like sunroof, aero kit etc
Cheers in advance Mike

S

S15 SILVIA

How much would that have been in gb sterling back then, cos im working that to be around £18k now?
Is that all!

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
you think thats cheap - the pound has never been so bloody worthless - 1gbp-144yen at the moment which is rubbish......

S

S15 SILVIA

Tell me about it, I'm on the look out for a silvia at the moment, and they are askin stupid money for some of the cars.
That's why I ask what they were worth new. Would have thought they would cost loads more than that tho!
What a bloody idiotic time to be shopping cars!!!
Lol

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
at the moment your best bet would probably be to get something thats already over here.....

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
surly they were more than that? can remeber seing some vid about them and it said they could cost up to $40000 with all the mod cons?

Reaction score
Country
Seeing as a Nissan GTR R35 costs nearly half the price new in Japan compared to the UK im not suprised at a S15 costing only £15K.

In case you have been living in a bubble we get royally screwed over in the UK with taxations etc on new cars...in fact anything.

Reaction score
Seeing as a Nissan GTR R35 costs nearly half the price new in Japan compared to the UK im not suprised at a S15 costing only £15K.

In case you have been living in a bubble we get royally screwed over in the UK with taxations etc on new cars...in fact anything.
Sounds about right.

A fella i work with who currently drives an RX-8 is looking to buy a new car at the moment, he test drove an R35 a couple of weeks back, he was really impressed and came in next day saying how cheap they were over in Japan, which i wasn't surprised by. Apparently, if you buy a Japanese R35, Nissan dealers over here all refuse to touch them despite them having warranty, totally pathetic!

Tax.. pfff :down:

S

S15 SILVIA

Would have thought they would have been about £25k new
£18k sounds silly cheap!