What's new

what do you think of this??

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
i was interested in this one!! when i was looking for mine i offered him 8k and he said no!! oh well wounded looks like hes now dropped below 8k
From what he told me the car is in good nick, quite a young sounding guy around my age i think 24/25.

Ring him and ask him a few questions!

Reaction score
i have got it to alot less then that so far, but i keep playing hard ball with him :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I've seen that for sell a few times, never seen it in the flesh though. But I do remember it had finance on it, so I'd double check that. Do a HPI check on it to make sure.

Reaction score
just did a check and it didn't come up about finance :(
what a waste of money. it only came up with that it had a colour change but no report of an accident or claim.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
If it dosen't say anything about finance then I'd say its paid off? (I think), and like wise if nothing is showing for an accident and claim it should be clean, in this country anyway.

Reaction score
i have got it down to £6900 and still going down but the sounds of things. i want it but it sounds stupid. he paid £10k for it 3 months ago. i think im going to let it go.something tells me to walk away

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
have you been to see it? if not try and see if anyone can go with you to look it over..

Reaction score
If it sounds to good to be true then it is. Looks clean in the photos,but I would prefer to look underneath and other crucial areas first.