What's new

Nismo bits

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I have only picked my car up the other day and may sound a bit silly asking this but had a look over the engine today and noticed loads of nismo markings in the engine bay ,the rocker cover has nismo embossed in it,the air filter cover ,rad cap and strut braces also have nismo on ,is this normal ?just wondering as i was told the car was pretty much standard apart from a racing exhaust system and coilovers....and help would be appreciated cheers guys :cool:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
sorry embosse is prob the wrong wordmean on the top of the rocker towards the front of the engine bay it says nismo in red and silver and is actually in raised lettering like the nissan is on the side of the of the cover

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
in all honesty they are probably just stickers dotted about mate. seeing as its on the rocker cover, which i doubt was available as a nismo version lol ;)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
thats what i thought at first but its actually properly part of the rocker cover mate,thought it might be a standard thing obviously not....;)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
turns out they were stickers,well stick on metal badges how pointless they are now gone from my engine bay never to return again lol

Reaction score
Country
Wouldn't be surprised if you find more nismo bits. When i picked up my car it had a nismo gear knob, pedals and two nismo horns lol.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Wouldn't be surprised if you find more nismo bits. When i picked up my car it had a nismo gear knob, pedals and two nismo horns lol.
hahaha yeah am on the hunt found a sss nismo sticker now too something to do with a super sports lsd,prob gotten from their version of max power magazine and stuck to the underside of the dash lol

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
woo - nismo horns - the must have performance upgrade :rotfl: jez has these as well, he suspected the original buyer only had a few quid left for options so bought those.......

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
hahaha yeah turned out to be a metal stick on nismo badge ,needless to say its now been removed,but it does actually have nismo bits,ie sss lsd nismo anti roll bars ,strut braces,drop in filter and clutch ,but i still dont think that means you can get away with stick on nismo badges for that!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
True true,but i just thought it was a bit tacky,had a metal badge on the rocker and stickers all around the interior telling you what was on the car,i prefer for people to have to find out whats been done to it ....