What's new

Midnight Purple Respray

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i've always loved a nice mettallic blue, its my favourite colour along with silver. wr mica is the sex but so is nissan bayside blue, also mg trophy blue is a verry nice colour, just wasted on mg's:nod:

Reaction score
I agree with MG Trophy Blue, I had a MK1 Golf Gti sprayed in that colour and it looked amazing. Thats the thing with the MG and the Scoob blues, the minute the sun hits that paint work they gleam.:cool:

Reaction score
go with this midnight purple. couldn't find any pics of it in sunlight :(
looks so much better with the light hitting it and polished.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Think it's a variation but it does look nice!! But I'm not getting anything too fancy now... the car will get drifted a lot more next year and I'll end up scuffing/scratching it so not worth the money for expensive paintjob etc :(

Reaction score
it is when it's on the road tho. and always nice to see a nice car on track, so many "bangers"

N

Nisblue

I'm in the process of getting my car respraid in bayside blue I can get pics in hopefully a weeks time... Are you doing a full respray or just exterior

Reaction score
Country
There was a GTR33 that was sold at a import shop in my area and it was Midnight Purple. Such a nice colour to see in person (especially when the sun hits it)...

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol don't worry Rik... I don't think this is gonna happen now cos I'm spending way too much on everything else!!

Plus with drifting and trackdays it's not worth getting immaculate/unique respray colour only for it to get scratched/dented/cracked haha :D

Reaction score
lol don't worry Rik... I don't think this is gonna happen now cos I'm spending way too much on everything else!!

Plus with drifting and trackdays it's not worth getting immaculate/unique respray colour only for it to get scratched/dented/cracked haha :D
Ha what a shame my JDM brother two purple S15's now that would look the Nuts lol:wack:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah believe me if I could afford it and the bodywork would stay immaculate I'd do it!! :)

But I'm still planning a colour change - think matt black is getting 'too popular' in general so I'm trying to decide on summat else mate ;)

N

Nisblue

Sorry bout the poor quality photos but this is how the car turned out. Its actually a lot nicer in real life especially when the sun hits the paint. ^Green s15 would look nice ;)