What's new

stolen

S

s15sam

my pride and joy was taken from me yesterday:cry:. i parked my car up the driveway around 7pm and got woken up by cops around 2:30am they said that we have spotted your car. I was like WTF? its in the driveway. Surely enough it wasn't. The cops told us where it was last spotted so we headed there straight away. The roads were full of skid marks you could tell that they were just made. We drove round a few more corners and there it was! WRITTEN OFF! :furious: da muppet crashed it into a ditch and straight into a tree!:hurl:

The car was alarmed with immobilizer and still managed to drive it away. Dont know how i didnt wake up to the huge sound it makes.

Once i go and have a look at it at the tow yard i will put some pics up.

I always liked s15s so ill be looking for another one soon. And hopefully a spare place in the garage.

Last edited:

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
that sucks mate. gutted for you. little bastids, hope they fcuked themself up when they crashed at least. can't have anything these days.

what alarm did you have? I will defo be upgrading to a clifford with blackjax very soon. to many cars getting stolen lately.

S

S15 SILVIA

**** man!
Sorry to hear your news, must feel gutted!
Hope you find out who did it, so you can personally kill em! Cos if the police are anything like they are round here, sweet feck all will get done.
Best luck mate.
Mike

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Baseball bat and ski masks at the ready... I can't stand stories like these :(

Well, I'm really glad you wanna go out and get another - keepin' the JDM love cos I'd be wounded if that happened to me!! Fair play mate and all the best with your next S15 dude :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Gutted mate :( at least your not hurt..

I've got the cliford G5 with blackjax fitted to the silvia now, it can be a pain in the arse but worth it...

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
really sorry to hear this mate, this makes me so angry, they have stolen your car for half an hour of fun.....w*nkers:furious:c*nts

Reaction score
Little ****ers! did the old bill find any finger prints? Your lucky they didn;t burn it mate to cover their tracks.

Reaction score
That really really is shocking news mate, gutted for you! There really are some heartless pr**ks out there, bet you anything they couldn't afford something as nice themselves!

I can't say i've been unfortunate to have something as expensive as a car stolen off me, although when anything gets stolen at all it really is horrible.

Best of luck getting yourself another one matey, hopefully you can salvage a fair few parts off your stolen one and make a few quid back.

All the best

Mark

S

s15sam

Thanks for the feedback guys

I didn't actually know what the brand of alarm it was but was told by the previous owner it was a 5star one.

once i turned up to the crash the guy had ran through the fields and lucky didn't get a chance to steal anything from inside.

the police acted like they didn't give a sh*t. I found a pair of pliers that weren't mine and gave it to them and thought they could use it to get finger prints but they just left them on the roof. They called on other police to get the dogs down there but showed up like 45min-1hour later. so the suspect hasn't been found yet.

anyway hopefully i can claim the car back and sell it for parts.

S

s15sam

Here are some pics of the damage. Pretty much just frontal damage

Insurance company wonted $7000NZD if i wanted to buy it back, thought about it but that's too much so im going to bid on it at a auction and see if i can get it cheaper.

The c**t who stole it has costed me $4000 so far, because the insurance company didn't pay full amount back to me, so if you go to NZ don't get ya car stolen lol & don't get insured with NAC

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thats really nasty mate, hope you get it back really cheap!! I cant believe the police just left a good bit of evidence on the roof!! :eek:

chelle83

Reaction score
thats aweful sorry to hear...and see that dude. I hate people who think they can just help themselves to someones else property and do whatever the #*!! they like. Did they ever find them?
x

S

s15sam

nah they didn't find him, my mate told me he over heard someones conversion when we were out drinking one night and they said that they got a s15 the other night, we were on the hunt after them for a few hours haha but couldn't find them to sit down and have a word :(

yea that conversion would look alright ay, ill have a think about it, in the end it would cost quite abit (especially re-setting the airbags) and its de-reg'd

E

elmo-S15

Im sorry for that.. Its hurt.. If u want to sell some of the parts, i would love to buy it..

S

s15sam

na, if i was a panel beater i would but im not so it would cost too much $ to get it back on the road.