What's new

stolen

S

s15sam

u mean the instrument cluster? its not a aus one. and its a auto one. i havn't got the car back yet lol my auction is tomorrow and hopfuly people aren't bidding on it

Reaction score
Country
Hey sorry to here about your car man, cops in this country suck, they hate cars like ours and the guys that drive them so im not surprised that they didnt give a crap. Bet the guy that stole it prob lives down you street if not very close.
If its of any use you could try contacting a insurance lawyer, they are very very very good at getting insurance company's to pay out what its insured for.

I keep mine in a garage and i have a angry dog..... good insurance policy which cost half a tin of dog food a day.

S

S15 SILVIA

It is crud when someone takes your car and does crap like that to it!
Bastards need their nuts cutting of with a blunt knife!

S

s15sam

got the car back for $5500 not what i expected but hopfully i can get a profit out of it. im getting a panel beater to come round and hava look at it too see if its worth rebuilding, if not iv got heaps of sh*t to sell off lol i never thought of getting a insurance lawyer, think its abit too late now. but its good advice for my next s15 which i wont to get one by the end of next year.

Reaction score
Country
$5500 for a written off car............... is you engine still ok or somthing?
as for the parts could i get a list of the stuff you want to sell off as i will be keen,
postage will only be to the north island

S

s15sam

engine, gbox, driveshaft, diff is still algood im not quite sure what im doing with it yet thou, mite buy a rolling body then change everything over. sweet az mate ill let you know