Cabin Filter

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hi fellas,

Anyone able to tell me if there's a cabin/pollen filter I can get to and change in the S15?? Things get a bit smelly sometimes and it's not been done since I've had the car (2.5 years now)...

Also, I've been told the windscreen can mist up badly due to a dirty filter and with winter conditions, it's doing my head in... could do without having to run A/C in the freezing cold just to demist!!! :mad:

Anyone let me know where this is located??

Cheers :thumbs:

J

_Wing_

Trader
Reaction score
Take out your glovebox lid by taking out the two pins underneath, you'll see a clip at the bottom middle which can be popped off, then the cabin filter door flips open and out comes the filter :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cheers guys - take it the S14 200SX one from Halfords will fit ok?

Don't suppose I need to get a super special HKS/Apexi cabin filter shipped from Japan lmao :rotfl:

G

gunner93

The filter can be reused. Simply clean with soapy water, dry it and tug it in again. :nod:

Reaction score
Im not so sure abt that Colin, I recently changed mine because of the musty smell in my cabin. Soaked in Tepid soap water and dried, it now feels almost as bad. However Blitz does have replacement universal a/c filters you can use. Worth it given the s15's clima system is pretty good.

G

gunner93

Im not so sure abt that Colin, I recently changed mine because of the musty smell in my cabin. Soaked in Tepid soap water and dried, it now feels almost as bad. However Blitz does have replacement universal a/c filters you can use. Worth it given the s15's clima system is pretty good.
Hey Amused, its been some time sime we talk. :wave: May work for some, may not. I couldnt find it here but Sing sell the filters.

Last I heard you were looking for a stock replacement S15? How has it been?

Reaction score
Haha, nah ive actually been out of the country for sometime. My fiancee is doing some postgraduate thing in Australia, and im taking a break from commercial flying so we're now living in Townsville, its quite 'ulu' place la in Australia. Will be back by years end. Then i'll really reconsider...

My better half is pressing for a family so im eyeing a jzx100 (wife wont suspect one bit :D)

And yeah some dealers apparently are offering 04' unregistered silvias in Malaysia...was advising some keen guys that its not the real deal...but the upside is the banks will offer full loans. I dunno, but the cars they're bringing in nowadays are all below par compared to the time when we got ours circa 3-4 yrs back.

See ya mate.