What's new

Spotted: Anyone own this Black S15? Brentwood

Reaction score
Spotted a Black S15 with aftermarket bodykit and standard Aero spoiler in Brentwood on Wednesday / Thursday morning i think.

Just wondered if anyone from here owned it! As if you live in Brentwood you live wery wery wery close to meeee.

I think it's this one:
http://pistonheads.com/sales/1206778.htm

:confused:

Reaction score
yeah he is on this site, he has not long got this, his wife brought it for him for a wedding pressant.

Reaction score
Thats good to know. There seems to be loads of S15's about that aren't on here.

Saw it on the way to work this week. Bloody mint it looked!

Hopefully see some piccys on here of it

Reaction score
Jusssst this minute found your post in Introductory forum mate.

Really good to see one in Brentwood now! Where abouts are you? I'm over in Doddinghurst if you know it.

I'm not an owner yet although am aiming.. hopefully.. to have one next year sometime. Being young isn't always so friendly on insurance though!

Pleased your on here!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Small world! I lived in Doddinghurst a few years ago you my see me around there as I have some mates and family still there move into brentwood its self.

I'v seen a silver s15 in Brentwood couple of times. looked standard not seen it recently though and I have no idea who owns it.

I'v been on the fourms reading about s15's for something like 2 years! (sad I know) also now on the sxoc.

Reaction score
Similar story lmao! Been reading here for the last year myself.

I've seen the silver one about, i know theres a standard one in Chelmsford which is used as a daily driver which i've seen about brentwood / billericay. As far as i know hes not on here though.

How long did it take your wife to find your s15? Was it already @ the importer or did she pick it in Japan and bid on it out of interest?

Hopefully see you around!

Enjoy!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Not to sure how long she was looking for but I know she and a mate drove across the contry to see one which was a right s:censored:er aswell which was in august (I think)
But the one she got was suggested to her when she posted on here by one of the guys. JM-Imports where bring it in to the contry any way she just put a deposit down (again not sure when). The boat got delayed and JM-Imports delivered it a day before the wedding. I had to drive it on trade plates for two days then had to sent them back and had to wait of the paper so i could not drive it for over a week! very odd time but well worth the wait! love it

Reaction score
I see. Bad times waiting for it lol, at least you didn't know it was coming, so didn't have to wait for it to be shipped!

What did you have before it?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Stunning one there mate and Jugen comes highly recommended by many on here and the SXOC... I see he's still selling lovely examples :)

Can't believe your missus got one on the sly for your wedding present... think a few on here were proposing marriage to her when she asked on the forum lmao... how do you find such a fine, S-body loving other half??!! :D

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Hand's off she's mine! lol as for how I found her thats my little secret.

I love the car makes one hell of a noise! It's such a massive change from my last and surprisingly comfy which i was not expecting! The Bodykit a bit marmite but I like it.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hand's off she's mine! lol as for how I found her thats my little secret.

I love the car makes one hell of a noise! It's such a massive change from my last and surprisingly comfy which i was not expecting! The Bodykit a bit marmite but I like it.
lol... and those 'Just Married' plates... nice touch :rotfl:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
haha, they the plates were cool, feel a bit odd driving it for the first time with my mate to the venue all suited up and the "just married" plates must have looked a bit :ghey:! Then when we pulled up to put petrol in it some pikeys came over and tried selling us a 52" flat screen tv wtf! :wack:

mckenzie: i saw this in the flesh it looks stunning i would not change a thing.
Thanks mate i do love it as it is, but im sure it will change as the years go by... oh and when i have some money again!:D

Reaction score
Mine could well be the silver on you see in brentwood area, I live Noak Hill way, so not too far and head in there every now and again, haven't seen any other 15's in the area mind. Mines fairly standard looking with aero spoiler and nismo lmgt2's.

S

StarletRick

ive not seen any s15s in bwood at all. ever!

i live in shenfield :p

we need a mini meet i think.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
cool, I drive through shenfield some mornings on the way to work never seen an S15 in that area.
I'm up for a mini meet :thumbs:

S

StarletRick

odd how we all live so close and never see each other. ive had mine for a good old time now as well.

ive only ever seen darren and jez on the roads. and that was once!

Reaction score
Crikey. Didn't realise there were so many in the area!

I'd be up for joining you in a mini meet sometime, especially since i've been made redundant today :cry: I won't be able to bring a 15 along though unfortunately, possibly bring a mate and a 14 though :thumbs: