What's new

Turbo timer

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
They're definitely not on the 'essential' list... my S15 came with one so didn't really matter lol :)

It's a fad as I'm quite happy to let her cool down by driving easy after a blast... just a nice way to keep her running and everyone thinking you haven't turned the car off when you pop to the shops hehe :wack:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
They're definitely not on the 'essential' list... my S15 came with one so didn't really matter lol :)

It's a fad as I'm quite happy to let her cool down by driving easy after a blast... just a nice way to keep her running and everyone thinking you haven't turned the car off when you pop to the shops hehe :wack:
Ha ha so not neccessity really then.
I will do as you say and just take it easy after a blast and let her run on for a bit when i pull up ,cheers mate :thumbs:

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
They are cheap enough these days now. only problem you get is with most once the turbo timer is on the car alarm will not activate untill it is off. I think somce more expensive alarms come with timer delays built in or will automatically activate once the power is off, but with moast budget toads/cliffords EG the ones between 200-300 pound mark you will get his problem.

So when you nip to the shops your car will be locked but there will be no alarm.