What's new

advice please

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I'm really happy with the Bride Digo Type R mate although I'm small 5' 6" so with the big side bolsters, I'm already struggling to get my thigh's between the top of bolsters and steering wheel which is also slightly smaller cos it's an aftermarket item lol!! I've got stocky build so my thighs are a bit bigger than other peoples' haha :p

I'd say if you're worried about being tall and hitting your head on the roof then you gotta look at Bride's Low Max range :thumbs:

Yeah the Digo's aren't expensive in comparison to other seats they do but you'll have to add on a bit for EMS shipping (air freight) and then there's import duty etc which is pretty unavoidable these days :mad:
ok cheers mate,i am waiting for a call back from ktec /bride uk as they have 20% off at the mo and i know people that work there from when i used to have a renault tuned up,so hopefully they will sort me a good price and i will just have to bite the bullet and just buy one seat rather than 2 spend the extra on the low max range as suggested.
I read that the bride rails are 20 mm lower so that and the low max seat should,fingers crossed,be enough i will let you know how i get on in a coupl weeks when i actually have the car lol
cheers for the help :thumbs:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
ok cheers mate,i am waiting for a call back from ktec /bride uk as they have 20% off at the mo and i know people that work there from when i used to have a renault tuned up,so hopefully they will sort me a good price and i will just have to bite the bullet and just buy one seat rather than 2 spend the extra on the low max range as suggested.
I read that the bride rails are 20 mm lower so that and the low max seat should,fingers crossed,be enough i will let you know how i get on in a coupl weeks when i actually have the car lol
cheers for the help :thumbs:

I know KTEC as well, suppose your Renault wasn't a 5 GTT was it? I used to have one back in the day, loved it to bits and kept it for over 5 years! Also went to the first 4 National days organised by the RTOC :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I know KTEC as well, suppose your Renault wasn't a 5 GTT was it? I used to have one back in the day, loved it to bits and kept it for over 5 years! Also went to the first 4 National days organised by the RTOC :)
Na mate i had a R19 16v executive blue running abut 220-230bhp,completely stripped out was absolutely mental,i loved that car!!!hads mine for 3 years ,was great ,till it got nicked and written off :down:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Na mate i had a R19 16v executive blue running abut 220-230bhp,completely stripped out was absolutely mental,i loved that car!!!hads mine for 3 years ,was great ,till it got nicked and written off :down:
Oh right, gutted about it getting written off (my renault 5 is still alive somewhere)... I liked the look of the R19, nice cars :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Oh right, gutted about it getting written off (my renault 5 is still alive somewhere)... I liked the look of the R19, nice cars :)
yeah mate was fun,had the deep pearl blue colour was nice just finished working on it ,drove it for 2 weeks then got taken was gutted,even more gutted when my insurance only gave me £1600 for the car when i had spent about 10k on it!! and had everyhting insured too,wanted the car back to rebuild it but they had sold it for parts before i could pick it up :mad:
oh well i got my FN2 then so its not so bad ;)