What's new

Forza 3

subzero

Reaction score
any 1 online ?? savage game but im a crap drifter :eek: clutch kicking is an awesome touch tho .

online im - subzero182jg

Reaction score
Country
Tried the demo of that on my mates xbox but im waiting for GranTurismo 5 on ps3 :nod:

Do you use a wheel to play?

subzero

Reaction score
no tempted to buy it tho, saposed to be alot better ...

ill still get GT5 but looked too good to pass and i had a voucher for hmv :D

Reaction score
Country
It is a lot better! I got a logitech g25 a few months ago because they have come down in price a lot. Wouldnt use a gamepad ever again for racing!

Reaction score
I'm commited to using my heel to play Forza 3, it takes some getting used to but the feel is superb.

BTW Gamertag: Biggity Ned

Reaction score
i played mine on the x360 and i thought it was poor as a driving game, the graphics awesome but steering is dead i didnt even attempt the drift part. i played for ten mins and put it away and have had it for a week.

Forza 3 for sale:)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Think we should get a gamertag thread going.. I'll add everyone on this tread later..

my gt is - trapdoor berk

;)

subzero

Reaction score
I'm commited to using my heel to play Forza 3, it takes some getting used to but the feel is superb.

BTW Gamertag: Biggity Ned
was wondering who ya were :D ... just after a 6 hour session drifting with a few mates, my eyes are f>>>>ed .. of to bed . (my drifting is finally improving ..... marginally ( the top secret s15 is a bit of a handfull)

Reaction score
Country
no i use the G25 on PS3 with Gran Turismo Prologue and on Live for Speed for the PC. and it is awsum! 6 speed manual box, all 3 pedals etc. force feedback makes it tho! feels almost like a real car altho u dont have the Gs :) well worth it i say!