What's new

Rhdjapan

G

GR1FTA

Has anyone ordered anything or had problems dealing with a comany called RHDjapan? uncooperative dealings with their ordering mistakes sending incorrect parts etc :mad:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I've never had a problem either... surprised to hear about this dude?!

Ordered about 4 times from these guys and they're pretty quick as well...

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Am considering ordering quite a few things from them though it always logs out after adding about 3 things to your basket =/ they have the best range of parts a would say though

S

S15 SILVIA

I've also used them a few times In the past with no problems!
Quick delivery.

Reaction score
Country
I have used then a bunch of times on various cars I've had and I've NEVER had a problem with them. They were even nice enough to find me parts that were not up on their site...

subzero

Reaction score
have ordered loads of bits from both sites, rhd did send the wrong brake pads before and were very helpful in dealing with it .

A

Andy

Like other guys have said before, I've had no problems with RHDJapan, obviously some of the stuff I've ordered in the past has been out of stock so they couldn't send it to me right away but they always let me know.

I've used these guys in the past too www.takakaira.co.jp :)

Reaction score
Never had a problem with RHDJapan, Nengun on the other hand...

But I would always email the company up and ask if they have the bits you want in stock before buying them.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Odd - Please get in touch if your having issues, Chris is a trader over on my website JDMtas and I just spoke to him the other day.

There should be no problems.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Never had a problem with the actual order with RHD. However, they totally ignored my instructions regarding the description on the customs dec. Cost me a considerable amount in duty... Had no problems with the same request made to the other suppliers listed above.

Nengun can have appalling lead times as they never stock any items.

Reaction score
Just to add further to my previous post, I had the same problem as Nicely. Placed an order with them and told them like 5 times to declare it as a gift, no problem they did that.

Second time I told them to declare it as a gift, but they didn't and I got hit by import duty.

Although they did declare the first order an a gift, cheeky customs sent me an invoice in the post a few weeks later saying that since it was sent from a commercial address I would have to pay a reduced tax charge!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
In the last week i've had two deliveries from them>
First one was done by my gf and she got hit with a small VAT charge and a £13.50 'handling fee' from parcelforce. :rolleyes: so it took a week or so to arrive.
The second order i did myself was dispatched in the early hours of the 26th from them and i received it mid afternoon on the 27th. Was very impressed with there shipping speed!
Would definitely use them again :thumbs: