What's new

Another S15 on its way!

Reaction score
Should have posted this ealier, but my S15 is on its way from Japan! :D:D:D ETA 10/11/2009 so another month to wait :D

Imported with Torque-Imports, 1999 Silvia Spec R - 59,000miles

Got them to order a copy vertex front bumper and get rid of that awful one thats on there. There also switching out that tatty seat for a stock one.

More pictures here

Already got the following waiting at home:
2 x Bride Zeta III Buckets with Bride rails
2 x Black Sparco (Sabelt) Harnesses
Blitz Nur Spec R
Japspeed Turbo Elbow, Downpipe and De-cat
HKS Type 1 Turbo Timer
Apexi AVCR Black Edition
Walbro
NGK 7 Plugs
Apex FMIC
Sparco Wheel

Last edited:
Reaction score
wooo. looks great mate. if you dont mind me asking how much is that setting you back. i think i will be using torque gt to import my s15. whats your experance been like??

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Nice and clean, hope it goes well for you :)

what wheels have you got planned for it then?

Reaction score
Country
looks very nice mate! same as mine except for the front bumper :nod: good spec list to throw straight in aswell! i have 0 items waiting for upgrade at the moment :no:

Reaction score
Anyone got any idea why there seems to be loads of jubilee clips on the cold pipe of the intercooler going into the plenum?

Reaction score
Hmmm not sure about the jubilee clips? strange? The car looks lovely its nice to have mods to put straight on :thumbs:

Looks like its got or had a boost controller though!!

When you fit the turbo timer can you let me know if the speed works for you. I fitted mine and the speed was well out, it tells you to calibrate the speed but every time I do it it stays the same! :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cheers mate, will defo check out the speed calibration on the turbo timer.

How can you tell its had a boost controller?

Reaction score
If you look at the N/S susspension turret you can see that the boost solenoid isnt a standard one and it has a filter after it :)

Just seen your from Hertfordshire.... Where abouts??

Reaction score
Oh right, I hope they havn't run upped boost without other supporting mods! I can see one tube going across the engine bay from the plenum, so guessing thats for the boost gauge. But I can also see the one your talking about, the one with the big filter.

Waiting for my AVCR from nengun, ordered on the 28th of Sept, hoping the latest I will get it is around 1st of Dec - they bloody take ages!

I live in Potters Bar/Cuffley mate, where abouts are you?

Reaction score
Cool well I live in Bricket Wood but I stay at my Girlfriends in Welwyn all the time so not far from you!

The boost gauge takes it feed from the other side of the engine bay, starts from down by the battery.

Reaction score
Not realy sure mate, ill get in touch with spirit and that lot and sort out a proper one.. Most of us usually meet up all the time any way so when your out in it give us a shout and we can all meet up! :)

Reaction score
Cheers for all the kind comments.

Just beem told the car will come 4 says earlier :D So ETA now 6/11/2009, but gotta allow a few weeks for the convertion, testing etc :(

Reaction score
Woot, car was in the country last monday. It's been MOT'd and checked - just waiting for the registration to go through. Should be able to collect it next week! :D :D :D :D

chelle83

Reaction score
lovely looking car you've got coming there. I also got mine from torque gt a few weeks back. they were spot on, really helpful guys.
I'm from Cambridgeshire so a bit further away but if you decide to ave a meet with a few others just drop me a pkm as itd be good to meet a few others