What's new

Another S15 on its way!

S

S15 SILVIA

Yeh, and hes had a little off already!
Poor bugger!
Hope ya didnt have your new bumper on it when it happened mate!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
They should do for the SVA if their not upto our standards, and I would certainly hope they would leave them on afterwards too..

Hope you get the front sorted soon mate. Its probably not as bad as it first looks. Contact the guy i mentioned and he will sort you a good price and excellent quality work, as thet WK0 pearl paint is very hard to match up properly.

BTW mate, those jubilee clips are there to stop the flexible pipe expanding when on boost, but its a total waste of time and does nothing. I'd take them off, the weight saving of 20g is probably more beneficial!!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm no expert by any means but I'd guess you'll be needing a new front panel on that. Are the legs bent at all? how about the shut lines between bonnet and dings, wings and doors etc?
If I was you I'd speak to Martin at LittleKnocks (LK Drifter) as he's work is very good, and the only person I know who's painted plenty of Pearl White S15's.
Many people on here have had work done by him including myself and never a bad word said. His number is - 07894826399

:)