What's new

On route!

Reaction score
Country
Well just been speaking to Charlie at Prodriftuk and ive put down a deposit on the white Spec R he has coming from Japan!

Will be here in about 8 weeks so im counting down the days :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Niiiice! That's exactly what I'm looking for, so I'm slightly jealous! :wack:

Reaction score
Country
:D hehe cheers guys, really chuffed ive finally found one! Thinking of going for the DW control system coilovers and some kinda dish too :cool:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I had a chance to buy that car, but they didn't see my email I sent them asking if they had any s15's in stock. They only came back to me after I'd bought another s15..

good luck with it :)

Reaction score
Country
Yeah it'l feel like a long wait but definetly worth it when I can pick it up! @S15AK - Your S15 looks very nice mate and a good spec! :nod: Just been down Pod at Japshow earlier watching the drifting :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Yeah it'l feel like a long wait but definetly worth it when I can pick it up! @S15AK - Your S15 looks very nice mate and a good spec! :nod: Just been down Pod at Japshow earlier watching the drifting :)

Thanks pal :) I'll be doing a few shows next year for sure, haven't been to a decent car show for a while now..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Nice one, Charlies a top bloke as well!! I can safely say you will be more than happy with it :)

Reaction score
Country
ryan - pm sent mate

andeep - cheers mate. :) Tristan also offered me yours but then came back a day later and said he didnt realise but they were sourcing it for someone else lol. Any reason you decided against this one from Charlie?

Reaction score
I already had already given the deposit on the car, and then Charlie offered me yours.

Waiting for the car to arrive is a bit of a bugger!! :D

Reaction score
Country
thinking of the driftworks cs1 coilovers, some works wheels pref, 2 way diff, complete exhaust and intake, just boring stuff but ill be loving it :D

Reaction score
Country
yeah its something i want to get into, will be removing the front aero bumper before any of that tho!

Reaction score
Country
Anyone have an idea what the little things on the top of the rear window might be? For the radio? Cheers

Well just been speaking to Charlie at Prodriftuk and ive put down a deposit on the white Spec R he has coming from Japan!

Will be here in about 8 weeks so im counting down the days :D