On route!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ace!!!

Chuffed for ya mate... brings back memories of when I went to collect mine and first thing I did was fill up at local petrol station near Torque GT on the way home and an old couple kept looking at it and the chap said 'wow... bet you'll pull the ladies in that beauty' lmao :D

Reaction score
Country
Cheers guys, i just cant stop grinning while driving it around! :D

James i did exactly the same, £30 of VPower! On the way home in stop start M25 traffic and the occassional "leave a long gap and then boot it" and its better on fuel than the RX8 :cool:

Do get a lot of looks from people clearly wondering what it is :D Its hitting more boost than it was yesterday, gone up from 0.5 to 0.6. Maybe it needed a good blast? :confused:

Encountered my first little problem today however, no power steering and lots of squealing. Quick look around and the PAS belt is loose, went to slacken off the bolts and tighten it but it looks like the bolt for the slide has actually come loose and the slide has fallen out and got its self wedged below the PAS pump... Thats what ill be fixing after work tommorrow! :rolleyes:

Reaction score
How did i miss this one???

Where abouts in kett' are you? (PM me is probably wiser). I got mine from Charlie too.

First weekend i had mine i did 90 quid in fuel, but it was defo worth it. That wasn't inc' cost of getting it back from Kent, cause Charlie delivered mine for me! :D

Prepare yourself to not stop spending cash on it now.... they're addictive! :)

Reaction score
Country
Hi Mike, only issue is the exhaust is blowing at the mani/elbow gasket and how much Tesco 99 im going through! :wack:

Done 1,700 miles of trouble free big grin driving with a fair bit of skidding too.

Plans at the moment are new intake, walbro, mani, elbow, downpipe and decat. Got coilovers to go on but still need to get some camber arms. Ill change all the fluids pretty soon aswell! Such a great car! :D

Bet you cant wait for yours now!! It looks very nice mate! :nod:
James

S

S15 SILVIA

Thanks mate, no, cant wait.
What coilovers you got? and do you need to have camber arms when lowering with coilies?
Was looking at getting some apex gen 2 coilies myself, or weither to get them to import me some decent make ones from japan with the car, hopefully be a lttle cheaper over there.

Reaction score
Country
I went for the group buy on those Japspeed coilovers as the price was so good and the Silvia isnt a daily so im not too worried about harshness on the road. My mate has them on his S14 and they are a hard ride but seem to put up well so ill see what their like when i fit them. Now kinda wish I hadnt and saved for some big name ones from Japan or the Driftworks CS2s. Yeah when you lower the car you will need adjustable camber arms to straighten the wheels back up :) I fancy some subframe collars aswell!