What's new

On route!

Reaction score
Country
Awsum, thanks mate I hadnt thought of that! I wonder if it'l be able to recieve over here then (probably not) or if the headunit is still in the car at all after the boat trip!

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Anyone have an idea what the little things on the top of the rear window might be? For the radio? Cheers
I would say the head unit has a TV in it. That what antennas like that are usually for.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah itl be here soon mate! Getting more and more excited the closer it gets lol. Shipping eta was for today but its been delayed till monday due to the high winds :( then its about another week ish for mot/registration etc

Not long to go for yours either dude! ;)

Reaction score
Yeah itl be here soon mate! Getting more and more excited the closer it gets lol. Shipping eta was for today but its been delayed till monday due to the high winds :( then its about another week ish for mot/registration etc

Not long to go for yours either dude! ;)
Sounds good mate! Bet you can't wait!

Mines here, been MOT'd, new bumper has been done and registration has been sent off. Will be picking it up next week :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Got the first pics today after its been valeted! :D So so very excited! She looks imaculate! :smitten:

Reaction score
Country
lol Nismo "sports" horn eh? I did wonder what those were..

Edit.. it wont be on the car for long

Reaction score
lol they look like speakers lol

WOW the car looks immaculate!! and the engine bay actually looks like its just come out of the factory!! :thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
It's like showing off a new born baby... so exciting lol!!! :D

Wow - looks like you got a mint one there dude :thumbs: The engine bay is immaculate :eek:

Yeah those 'boobies' or horns need to go hehe... such a cracking base car to start your mods from. Go on, tell us your plans... a nice set of 17 x 9JJ Work Emotions/Volk/Work Meister/Advans maybe??

:smitten:

Reaction score
Country
Cheers for the comments guys, it does look very nice! :smitten:

lol James! "boobies" will be going as soon as its home! :nod: Exterior wise I really like the full aero kit slammed over some dish! OEM = WIN! Really like the Workmeister S1 2 Piece wheels....

Got my coilovers delivered yesterday and wondering what other things I should replace in the suspension while ive got it all apart. Was planning on changing tension rods, toe rods, camber arms and control arms aswell as new poly bushes and subframe bushes etc..

Could I be going a tad extreme here? Car isnt a daily so mainly for fast road, the odd track day and dywb! :thumbs:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Stunning car there James :thumbs: best of luck with her :D

Standard panels / kit look fantastic slammed over some dishy works :smitten: have a look at Dizz's members ride page to give you some inspiration :nod:

The suspension plans sound spot on if you'll rarely use it on the road but you don't want it to be too harsh that you'll be uncomfortable using it! I was gonna go the poly route all round but went for the Nismo uprated rubber ones in the suspension arms only. Seeing as you're looking to do the subframe aswell they might be worth considering as they are firmer than standard but not quite as harsh as the poly option!

Reaction score
Country
Cheers Trial ill check it out mate! :thumbs: I dont want to go too over the top and have it uncomfortable like you say so im gona check out those Nismo rubbers and maybe some slotted alloy subframe collars instead. This is a learning curve for me! Just want it to handle corners as good as the RX8 does haha :)