What's new

The good n bad things about owning a s15

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
Well its been an eventfull week with my s15,

Last saturday i was off to have all my new bits fitted and was going
to drop my front lip spoiler at the bodyshop in on the way, i'd got plenty of time :D
the bodyshop was open till 12midday and i was due at my techy's at 12.30.
I jumped in the car and turned the key ,it started miss firing :rant: so changed the plugs,all was well.
Drove over to my techys had to miss the bodyshop due to lack of time now :(
My techy fitted my new Apex coilovers / cusco rear strut brace / Apex adj rear camber arms / cusco rear arb.
got home and fitted a cusco brake stopper and cusco cooling panel.
heres a few pics of my new stuff.

Anyway went to go over to the bodyshop monday as i did not manage to get there saturday,
started car and my bloody miss fire is back :rant:
So no bodyshop again :(
After pocking a few stuff i asked my friend nicely for help :wave: and as usuall he came to the rescue,
told me what to check and i found my problem.....heres a pic of my extra new part i was not expecting

it arrived today from my main nissan dealer
BIG THANK YOU TO NICELY :notworthy: he found my problem and gave me a part number :notworthy:

Also big THANK YOU to coordsport for the great deals they keep doing me ..Thanks Gav :thumbs:

kimi x

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
kimi stop giving me ideas of what i should buy i want the rear strut and cooling plate too.....
all look lovely :thumbs:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely :notworthy:

New stuff looks good Kimi :thumbs:, your Exhaust is still shiney :nod:

sniffy

Reaction score
Country
kimi the Apex adj rear camber arms you fitted im guesssin these allow you to adjust the camber of the back wheels with out raisin the height of the car ? it just i need the sort the camber on the back wheels of mind the camber is a bit much but i dont want to raise the car. the tires and been worn on the inside edge only and its a bit hairy in the wet.

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
kimi the Apex adj rear camber arms you fitted im guesssin these allow you to adjust the camber of the back wheels with out raisin the height of the car ? it just i need the sort the camber on the back wheels of mind the camber is a bit much but i dont want to raise the car. the tires and been worn on the inside edge only and its a bit hairy in the wet.
Yes you can :nod:
i recently had it lazer aligned and they changed everything,
but my ride height stayed the same nice and low.
Cant go much lower though as my exhaust and front clear the floor just :eek:

cars looking good there.U changing ur front lip?
I put a Trust replica front lip on :thumbs:

sniffy

Reaction score
Country
kimi one last question did you get them from Apex Performance as i was looking on there site and could only find them for a s14.

sniffy

Reaction score
Country
ok was looking at the rear wheels on mine today i going to have to raise the height as if i adjust the camber the wheel will be rubbin the wheel arch theres only a few mm at the moment.

G

gunner93

Havnt a clue but can any one tell me whats the idea or what does a cooling panel do???:confused:
Prevents cool air from escaping instead of cooling the radiator. The grand daddy of this must be Garage Defend? Nicely has one of these as well.:nod: