What's new

duct tail spoiler

S

s15sam

hey does anyone know where i can get a duct tail spoiler (boot lip) from? anywhere from my area or will i have to get 1 shipped in?

and also, would you recommend 1

thanks

Last edited:
S

s15sam

thanks, didnt even know there were different types, just wonted the real low boot lip type one haha nothing to fancy

S

s15sam

just like this one here, sorry about the quality it was taken from my phone

S

s15sam

yea sorry it probably just looked too high in that photo, the BMW one is mint azwell what website can you get one like that for a s15? iv seen them on a few r32 gtr's

Reaction score
i have a duck tail one came with the car as standard. Was going to get rid of it to get a spec r spoiler but decided to keep this one. I like it.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
yea sorry it probably just looked too high in that photo, the BMW one is mint azwell what website can you get one like that for a s15? iv seen them on a few r32 gtr's
I believe their universal fitment. I'm not too sure how people go about fitting them onto the boot, but I think their flexible and you trim them to size yourself. If you PM Mook he may be able to help you. :nod:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
thats a very suttle little lip huh :) I was dead set on the Vertex one as its gorgeous.. however, when i seen D-Max's one.. i couldnt say no! I much prefer it to those wee little ones.

S

s15sam

not a fan of wings ay but the boot lips are mean, well on gtrs they are havn't seen any on s15s over here. Its pretty much just a lil bump on the rear of the boot, its hard trying to find 1

Reaction score
Country
6666 Customs makes a Duck Tail for the S cars. Just received mine for the S14 last month. Nice fitment all around.

To bad they dont make one for the 15. Only 13,14 and 180 applications.
I've got one of them on my 180. They are made of pure win :D
If I haven't sold it by the time I get a S15 I'm going to see how much it would need chopping to fit :cool:

Reaction score
Country
there is only one downside to having the lip like richy200 as i have the same one is that they crack rather easily on the bottom corner at the back, most likely due to people pulling down on the lip when closing the boot, or maybe just general vibration.

Reaction score
there is only one downside to having the lip like richy200 as i have the same one is that they crack rather easily on the bottom corner at the back, most likely due to people pulling down on the lip when closing the boot, or maybe just general vibration.
There's another problem mate, can start to see the rust peeping from under the spoiler so the spoiler is coming off soon. Changed my mind and going roof high super wide carbon wing :)