What's new

Japanese used car exporters

V

vorqstein

Hi guys, Im looking for a s15 but there are very few on the market currently in Singapore where im from. Anyone have any recommendations for japanese used car exporters which also ships to Singapore? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I've used http://www.gcar.co.jp several times. Got my S15 and RX7 from the auctions with their help and bought my Skyline R33 from their stock.

charges a bit under 100000JPY to buy from auction and take care of everything on the japanese side.

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys, Im looking for a s15 but there are very few on the market currently in Singapore where im from. Anyone have any recommendations for japanese used car exporters which also ships to Singapore? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
a good buddy of mine is the director of Tokyo Auto Trading LTD here in Japan, he could definately help you get one.

V

vorqstein

I got just one problem guys, to import a car into Singapore, it has to be 3 years or newer. There goes my dream of owning a S15.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Lol. Another one of Singapore's image laws...

Not all is lost though. Had a quick look and found 12 members on this forum from Singapore. I know at least 8 have/had S15s...