What's new

S15 en route

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys, was gonna wait until i had some decent pics but i'll post ip the two pics i have the now of the car i have coming.

Its another pewter one with an aero front bumper. Think it has aftermarket wheels and exhaust. It doesn't have the three legged rear wing but has a small spoiler on the edge of the boot. I may well try and source the large wing at a later date but i think i'm going to enjoy it as it is for a while when it finally arrives.

Pictures speak a thousand words:

One last thing; i had a search on here and on sxoc but couldn't find out for certain whether or not the usual 5 wired little black box speedo converters that tap into the engine loom work on the s15.
Pretty sure i read somehere that the speedo is run off an abs sensor :confused:
Can anyone clarify this?

Oh and opinions are welcome on the car too :thumbs:

V

vti_coupw

yep the speedo is on the abs sensor, that sensor goes into your diff casing:thumbs:

Reaction score
clean looking car, how did you find the costs with the exchange rates the way they are?

Reaction score
Country
clean looking car, how did you find the costs with the exchange rates the way they are?
Weren't too bad tbh. I didn't like any of the cars that are on the market at the moment so i opted to find my own. I guess if the exchange rate was in the condition it was last summer (260-ish rather than 160 now) then i probably would have got more car for the money.
But the time the market would take to recover -if it recovers to its previous state- would have been too long for me to wait ;)

Reaction score
Country
That looks nice :nod:
Bet you can't wait to get it :)
thanks man.

I'm trying not to get excited as 3 months will be long time coming i bet :wack:

But i cant help but browse online for aftermarket parts and how to's etc :D

Been trying to access the s15 tuning guide on the useful threads section but had no luck so far.