What's new

Trax 2009

Reaction score
Hey, is any one going?

I know a few that have been before from here, but i never have....

Is it as chav infested as it looks? :rotfl: Would be good to seem some pro drifting again :D

S

StarletRick

i went last year, and cried myself to sleep in the foetal position.

so. many. chavs.

my soul died a bit that day. i have never been the same since.

BRAAAAAP, UV GOT SUM WIKID SUBS IN URMY PUNTO INNIT BRUVZ, etc.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Went to this 2 years back and it wasn't too bad. Still see some decent motors there and EDC plus Time Attack is always a bonus :)

However, not sure if I can make it this year and deffo not taking it out on track??!! It's one thing seeing chavs roaming about... it's another seeing them next to you on the National Circuit :wack:

Reaction score
I'll be there, hope there isn't too many chavs :eek:

Is anyone actually going? :ghey:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
No waaay!!! Was that you Mr R-Spec that I took a sneaky pic of (your car lol)??

Your 15 looks sweet :cool:

I was there for the Wired/Future Publishing Fast And Furious DVD promo event so car spent most of the afternoon in the paddock lol... but then at 6pm managed to get 20 mins on track which was why I wanted to turn up - FREE track time?? Hell yeah!!!

Some other pics I took for the event:

Reaction score
i was there, last year wasn't that bad, but this year it seems to all be about sound systems. i had a head ache all day, you just couldn't get away from it.
but some good things to see.
might not go again though.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cheers R-Spec... your 15 looks ace!! :)

BTW - I've edited the pic now... tried to PM you about it but your inbox is full lol ;)

Craig - I wasn't there on the Sunday but heard Ken Block was a bit of a disappointment as he'd come out, do a few drifts and went back in again??!! Kept doing this all day and the crowds were waiting a long time just to see a few minutes each time apparently :(

Reaction score

BTW - I've edited the pic now... tried to PM you about it but your inbox is full lol ;)

Craig - I wasn't there on the Sunday but heard Ken Block was a bit of a disappointment as he'd come out, do a few drifts and went back in again??!! Kept doing this all day and the crowds were waiting a long time just to see a few minutes each time apparently :(

Cheers man. Surprised as it was particularly dirty! Could you PM me the high res'

Yeh Blocks car had too spend a long time cooling down after each run. There's no real airflow when you're going around in circles :D

Reaction score

yeah it was rubbish, it wasn't possitioned well either, not alot of places to watch with a good veiw.i do love watching drifting but that ust didn't do it for me at all, ended up watching the drifting final instead. lol