What's new

Vandalism!

Reaction score
Came back from a friends house this weekend and :eek:!

:confused::cry:
:confused::cry:

:mad::mad::mad: - no need!! :censored:

so help needed guys. Where can I find one and guess its a simple door card off and replace assembly?

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Sure is, em dude.. thats absolute bollox!!!

Any clues on who could of been? You reported it to the police? Christ dude thats ****!

It happens though, when i first bought my s15 everyone liked it.. now i get nothing but abuse. I drive through town and people walk up in the street and start hitting my boot lid of wings! Its ****!

I got someone away to put a rock through my mates 180sx the other week and his sun roof's damaged so we went to the police, and just the other morning i woke up at my girlfriends house to find someone had placed a nice big rock in the middle of bonnet.. its depressing to be honest man :(

Reaction score
someone did the same thing to my car.

GRRRRRRRRRRR

i managed source a set of spare wing mirrors.....still have them here!

W4NKERS, just no respect for anything these people!

PM me! :)

Reaction score
Country
Thats crap :( !!, make sure you report it to the police otherwise statistics will only show what a great job those wankers are doing with the country if nobody reports half of whats going on.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
What is the point in mindless vandalism like that.

F@@king hate people who do stuff like that.

Hope you get it fixed :thumbs:

S

StarletRick

id gi flipping mental if someone did that... vandalism is the worst thing anyone can do to a car..

ive got some white wing mirrors mate if you need one.

Reaction score
Country
Damn...I hate people who randomly mess other peoples property up for no damn reason. People work hard for the things they buy, and they don't need people messing it up for them...

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
As I was saying in another thread, people are either jealous or due to the price drop S15's are being driven by idiots that give the car a bad name. Unfortunately all the enthusiasts suffer.

Reaction score
Country
man, i got the same problems over here in japan. the locals don't like seeing gaijins driving there cars. in the past few months, my s15 has already been keyed, paint dumped on the bonnet, and radio stolen.. the japanese police ain't no help either. but i already knew vandalism would be an issue before i even bought the car, so it was all to be expected.

D

daniel83

Not too be an pain in the ass. But that mirror isn´t soo bad. It could be mutch worse like got the hole side keyed and soo on.

My self I have been very lucky. I have left the car on the sidewalk for serveral days and noone has never touched my car.

Reaction score
tis kinda true.... someone keyed mine all round, cost just shy of £1200 to sort out. :(

Cash! ;)

Reaction score
Country
man, i got the same problems over here in japan. the locals don't like seeing gaijins driving there cars. in the past few months, my s15 has already been keyed, paint dumped on the bonnet, and radio stolen.. the japanese police ain't no help either. but i already knew vandalism would be an issue before i even bought the car, so it was all to be expected.
Yeah i have heard plenty of bad things about the Japanese's racial attitude towards the non Japanese but as always i suspect its the minor percentage voicing a louder opinion, however you would have thought they would have pushed to try and change the whole national opinion seeing as where that same superiority attitude got them 65 years ago ? Also thought crime was rarer over there as well ?

Reaction score
Country
Yeah i have heard plenty of bad things about the Japanese's racial attitude towards the non Japanese but as always i suspect its the minor percentage voicing a louder opinion, however you would have thought they would have pushed to try and change the whole national opinion seeing as where that same superiority attitude got them 65 years ago ? Also thought crime was rarer over there as well ?
actually crime is pretty high here in the larger cities. as a matter of fact, just a few minutes ago, it was on the news that a guy pushed 4 people off the train platform right when the train was coming. killed all 4. it's just that the japanese government does a good job at desceiving the rest of the world, making everyone believe they're full of transquility and peace.

Reaction score
Country
actually crime is pretty high here in the larger cities. as a matter of fact, just a few minutes ago, it was on the news that a guy pushed 4 people off the train platform right when the train was coming. killed all 4. it's just that the japanese government does a good job at desceiving the rest of the world, making everyone believe they're full of transquility and peace.
Geez...thats pretty f**ked up. Its the government over here that makes people throw themselves in front of them.

Reaction score
its sooo horrible but it seems to happen so much! My Ibiza got keyed all the way down the passengers side from the headlight to the boot!!

The other day my mate came back to his Z4m coupe to find the roof all dented and scratched and the drivers window cracked and scratched!

So sad :( :(

C

CillianS14a

I've had my rear quarter on my s14a keyed, boot keyed and also my roof has dents from where somebody stood on it in a previous life:censored: And about two weeks ago i noticed somebody left a nice dent and white scrap on my other rear quarter which runs onto my rear bumper....basically the car could do with a full respray at this stage as the bonnet isn't in the best condition either:censored: Some people have no respect, and as it was said already it probably just some jealous cnuts that do it!

Reaction score
So... now I've moved and after some changing of car parking spots someone has keyed it 3 times over two weeks. The final time including the headlight and the complete length of the car... Got crime number so guessing insurance covers it grrrrrrrrr

Reaction score
Country
thats s**t that pal iv had people shout at me saying my cars wank. cant see why anyone would even think of doing that. makes me not want to drive my car anywhere.

Reaction score
Country
i really hate to see things like that and your 100% right meddler there jealous people cause they cant have one, ive noticed a lot how people treat me different on the roads in my s15 as well and people I know when they've seen it have made snide coments, but you know what if you want one get up off your lazy hide and WORK for it :furious: and naha i never knew the japs were like that quiet shocking to me