What's new

Vandalism!

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Lucky where i live its dead no one is ever about, as for people thinking my cars wank havn't had that yet everyone loves it or wants to own it. I said about selling it and got about 10 replies in 10mins off people saying they will buy it or keep it.

Reaction score
i had the misfortune of working with a shower of deadbeat knackers for a few years, got along with them for the sake of it. countless times this one lowlife cu** who would take a fancy to a car around town, would go out and key it break a windscreen or a few windows or put his foot through the fiberglass front bumper or that. did all this in the hope the owner would sell the car cheap insted of fixing it due to the damage, then he would swing in buy the car cheap get a replacement windscreen / windows fiberglass up the bumper buff it up and have the car cheap. remeber one night smashed he told me about it i wanted to put my foot through his teeth!!

Reaction score
Country
some people are off this planet mate why they think this is a good idea i don't no but couldn't agree with you more ali-d id want to hert them, very badly. people like that make me what to sell my car cause my cars are my life and i don't want upset in my life just an easy one and ive got a clean record but all ill say is i wouldn't if someone damaged my car, iam lucky enough to live out in the sticks but was thinking for you guys with car vandal problems that what bout cameras you can get some really good dash board cams and rear view mirror cams now a days that are designed for cars and in HD and for these proposes, or what ive done for friends is for a small fee just steak out the car then when the vandals come and do there business just do yours and it don't seem to happen any more then lol :D