What's new

GROUP BUY: Carbon duct/heatshield for S15 induction filter

L

Lines

i think it is but dont know what shipping would be like, it works out at £130 plus shipping

L

Lines

they just said they will need you to contact one of their sales staff and they will give you a quote, so where did you read they wont ship to the UK?

Reaction score
I registered, added the item to the shopping cart and went to payment and select delivery and it said no shipping available for your country. but if they said contact them then there must be a way round it?! :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
that heatshield is definately hot! i just tried to see if they would ship to japan and the u.s., with no success. :(

Reaction score
Ok, i emailed the guys at JustJap about a potential group buy situation, and to find out if they would ship to the UK at all and the answer was yes to both!

I have asked him to supply a price for 5+ units and the full 10 units including shipping as that's the amount in stock at the moment, i will let everyone know if anyone is interested as soon as i hear from them again.

This isn't a definite gonna happen but he did ask to find out levels of interest so i am doing so :D :thumbs:

A copy of his their email...

"Find out how many people are after the carbon air boxes and I will confirm a price per airbox plus shipping.

Payment can only be done by international bank transfer."

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cool - nice1 Roots :thumbs:

Count me in for sure as it seems Jeff is prob not gonna be doing his own version for a while...

If the shipping isn't loads more then I'm definitely in on the group buy :)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Ok, i emailed the guys at JustJap about a potential group buy situation, and to find out if they would ship to the UK at all and the answer was yes to both!
JustJap huh? If you have any probs with them let me know. I live about 40mins away from them

T

tmus

anymore news on this? or is it time to get a proper list so we can get back to justjap?

_Wing_

Trader
Reaction score
one of us aussies can probably sort this out with justcrap :)
looks like the justcrap one is a copy of the apexi shield btw

Reaction score
lol @ Justcrap :D

i emailed them back never had a reply.....

so if an ozzy wanted to help out then that would be ace, a price is what we are all after at the mo i guess?? :thumbs:

T

tmus

I don't know if you know about DMS in East London, Dixon who races a DC2.

hes known in the Honda scene, hes got a Carbon factory.

I'm sure if someone can get hold of a copy he could copy it and make it, which should work out much cheaper for postage and availability.