What's new

book value?

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Not much these days I'm afraid. Did you try ROS (Revenue Online System) - it should point you in the right direction as it states the open market value - it will be a bit higher than you would expect to get from a sale though...

You're not selling up I hope?

Reaction score
yea i checked before i posted this-12k in and around dat it was.was involved in a crash sum1 pleb hit the back ov me

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
****, I hope its not too bad? Is he insured?

There are a few Spec S's on carzone etc for up to €10k, but they're not realistically worth that as you could get a decent spec R these days for €11/12k. If you were selling I would have expected €8.5-9k as yours is very clean but argue €12k with his insurance company and see how you get on....

Argue that the are very rare, well sought after and yours is a particularly good example with a high spec...

If it is not a write off make sure the work is done proffessionally and every part is replaced with brand new OEM Nissan parts or better (depending if mods were damaged). Do you have all of your mods declared?

Reaction score
ye way ahead der went to nissan for quote and 3 other places.he is ins-so its gona be sorted.i was suprised to c tat price i wud av tat 8-9 aswell.but i think they only write it off if its more than 2/3 the book value to fix??