What's new

Your s15 = daily driver / weekend car ??

How often do you drive your s15

• Total voters
D

Dizz

Drove it daily when I first got it but out of a job so no commuting to do. Usually drive what ever I'm working on at the time being a mechanic... :wack:

S15 doesn't see much driving :(

S

Silverstreak

Was daily driver before she went to have an engine re-build, considering keeping the cheap run about for commuting when I get her back.....:confused:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
It used to be kinda like a daily driver for me during the warm season unless it rained. The supposed to be daily driver doesn't have AC :)

Now I have to sit and sweat though as using the RX7 for daily driving would probobly make me bancrupt because of the mpg :D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Daily driver for me :)

But hopefully getting run-around soon as I love the feeling when one doesn't drive the 15 for a few days and get back in lol :D

V

vti_coupw

use her everyday and is kinda costing me a bit now, bastid petrol 113.9 a litre now, i betta get the new headgasket in the saxo :( cant resist kicking the arse of the 15 out everyday coming home from work though, CLASS always brings a smile

Reaction score
was a daily now weekend/track car gots me another evil honda as a daily now :D
my s15 i use as a weekend car have 06 tdi caddy for every day does around 900klms on a full tank 50 euro hell of lot cheaper then the silvia to run plus love the feel of getting into car after not driving it for a while.:wave:

Reaction score
Weekends,I have my daily dual cab ute that I use for work and a motor scooter for local trips
If its raining on the weekends it stays in the garage.;)

Reaction score
Country
i try to drive my s15 as much as possible (daily driver) but after 10 minutes of driving my a$$ feels like it's about to explode (suspension to stiff!):wack: