What's new

Alignment

T

TrIcK^

Ill share this here as it may be a good reference.

Took the 15 to get an alignment check today as it nearly killed itself and me a few days back

Anyway, the display below shows what happens when you just 'deck' it on coilovers without a care for anything else.

The after display is after it has had a tickle. The car has no adjustable arms, so it simply is as best he could get it. Had to settle on high rear camber as one wheel could not be dropped below and 2 degrees on front to avoid scrubbage, but overall Im happy considering. The best bit? All in for £45

Reaction score
mine was even worse than that!

i fitted coilovers, uber low, camber arms, toe arms and traction arms - it was aaaall over the shop! lol

T

TrIcK^

I said I wasnt going to spend on this but Im looking at coilovers now :wack:

Reaction score
i took off my front lower arms completely, installed new ball joints, and poly-bushes, then reinstalled the lower arms and traction rods..... took it for alignment, BANG SPOT ON! i was fookin amazed!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Mine is on 2.5 deg neg at the back since lowering - need some camber arms to bring them back in cos not only do the tyres visibly look like they're only using the middle to inner part lol (savage wear on the inside) but it's grippy as hell and baaad for drifting??!! :wack: :wack: