Bride Digo

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hola,

Has anyone fitted the new Bride Digo model seats?

I've not got a vast budget on bucket seats etc so Bride Stradia and Zeta are kinda way outta budget - esp at today's awful exchange rates :wack:

The Digo's look so much cheaper yet you think with Bride, the quality should still be decent. I'm not looking for the ultimate bucket seat experience and understand the Digo's aren't proper buckets - maybe a handful of trackdays every year so looking for something that's better than OEM seats yet allows for future harness fitting and holds better than stock items etc.

http://www.nengun.com/bride/digo

Cheers :thumbs:

J

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i really don't get the whole fascination with the bride seats, they seem very overpriced for what they are and i've also heard about some wear issues. i'd save myself a packet and get some nice recaros, still a very good quality product and a well respected name - pretty much any top of the range car in the world now is fitted with recaros, just they havent got the jap factor.....which is really what youre paying for with the brides imo:nod: i love thier designs, but i hate thier prices

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Believe me I'm not a 'branded' person at all lol...

Just purchased and half fitted a Gizzmo boost controller rather than go for the Profec B which 90% of JDM owners seem to have!!

It's just that these look even cheaper than most Recaros so thought they'd be a good puchase - the funny thing is loads of Jap tuners use Recaro or even Sparco... it's us over here in the UK that seem to have an obsession with Bride :wack:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
bride base mount subframes are currently 300.00 now the exchange rates have gone belly up:rolleyes:

i was looking at these puppies, but still would need a good low base mount frame now that the bride ones are out of the question, 303.00 each from demon tweeks for the black velour with coloured logo and stitching....:cool:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Wow £303 from DT??!! Deffo interested :nod:

Soz - not a seats expert... don't I just need DT to get me some matching seat rails to fit an S15 with the Recaro Speeds?

What kinda price am I looking at for one set of rails?

Ta :thumbs:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
thats the git of it, recaro dont do seat rails for the s bodies:( i will have these seats, just need to figure out how to mount them and what rails to use.

they will be mine...oh yes...they will be mine:D

initial-d, if you do get them and figure a way, please let me know about it mate:thumbs:

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol - think you'll figure this out before I do!!! :D

Yeah will look into it and report back if I get any joy :nod: Cheers dude.

V

vti_coupw

them brides look very nice though i had recaros in my old civic and fecking loved them