What's new

Where to buy this part?

Reaction score
Hi guys :wave:

I'm hoping someone out there will be able to help me out. My car was broken in to while in the possesion of one of the previous owners, and in the process they damaged the black piece of trim that runs around the window appeture on the outside, i can only assume they levered against it in an attemp to break the window.

Here's a pic just to clear up which piece im looking for.

Does anyone know whether it's possible to buy this piece of trim?

If so where from?

Is it easy to remove replace?

Thanks for your time

Tom

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi yes its easy to get from nissan, mine was also damadged at one point so have had to replace it in the past. Very straight forward to replace its just a few philips head screws that have to be removed on the inside of the door after you remove the rubber seal.

What side is it that youre looking for, passanger or driver side?

Reaction score
Drivers side is the one thats really damaged, but there is a mark on the passenger side as well, so if they're not too expensive i'll replace both.

Reaction score
I went to nissan today to find out if they could get hold of a passenger side one for me. They came back with a price of £225!!! am i going mad!!... or is that how much they are? that cant be right.

cheers

Reaction score
£225 :eek: I hope thats not right, surely they can't warrant that, i was hoping it would be about £65 at the most.