What's new

S15 specific Nismo parts

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I wonder if you can help me? I'm trying to find out what parts nismo made/ still make for the s15. I'm aware of generic nismo products such as their gear knobs, wheels, fuel pressure regulators, injectors, etc but was trying to find whats available specially made for the s15, such as nismo s-tune suspension, r-tune coilovers etc.
If you are aware of any products still being available, a price and supplier would also be appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Tom

M

Matt_S

You dont say your location, but APEX Perfomance in the UK can supply S14 Nismo suspension, so Im guessing they can get the S tune for the S15 if you asked.
If youre not aware, you can get Nismo lower arms (F&R) for the S14 and theyre the same as S15.
Clutch Arms and Pivot balls. (I think these might be different for the S15. Not sure. )
Clear side repeaters.
Clutch Kits (£1150 tho! :eek: )
10000 rpm clockset
Sports Cat
ARBs (didnt know they made them! Theyre the same as S14 but thought Id mention it)
Strut bars (nice!)
S tune, S tune H and S tune HA suspension kits.

Ive literally just browsed the net for Nismo Parts for you. Nengun and Nismoparts.com sites mainly.

Hope that helps. I wasnt aware of some of the parts available myself, soi it was a little bit of an eye opener for me too :)

Reaction score
i noticed someone has a nismo cat back exhaust in the for sale section, is this likely to be a genuine item?

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
rhdjapan is also a good site for model specific stuff, Nismo seemed to do more suspension/chassis related bits than anything else by the looks of it.