What's new

Can anyone help???

Reaction score
Right here it is, i am waiting on a full vertex ridge kit from a company called empireaero from austrailia the guy said it wood be here in 6-7 weeks it has been 9 now and no sign of it plus i have sent him at least 4 nice e mails askin for a tracking number or could he find where it is, but has not replied once, he did reply 3 weeks ago sayin it had left his place, can anyone who has dealt or no of this company be able to contact him and see if you can get anywhere, if so i wood really appreciate it.
Thanks ryan

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
never heard of them before. maybe try ringing him. I know it may cost, but it is better talking to someone rather than email.

F

Fro-Daddy

Those guys aren't too far from my place from memory, haven't heard anything bad about them so far...I would suggest calling as meddler said, if there are no results from that send me a PM and I might be able to go and speak to them if you like, providing it's the new one in Brisbane :p

Reaction score
yeah meddler thats exactly who they are, guy was so dead on and he thanked me for the hassle free transaction as i sent the money straight away for it, il give them a ring now see what the crack is and let yas no. thanks

Reaction score
right just phoned both numbers mobile and business no reply so left a message on both phones askin him to ring or e mail me back lettin me no whats happenin, if any of you guys could even give him a quick call see if you can get talkin to him i wood really appreciate it, hate botherin the guy, its just my car is stripped and ready for the kit to be fitted and the guy that owns the place is on my case all day everyday sayin to just come lift it as he is gettin no work done...

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Remember you would have rung him on a Saturday at 5:30pm. I wouldn't expect him to reply till at least Monday. I would probably try him again on Monday morning.

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
probably not, but if they did they would more than likely be gone by 5pm.

Reaction score
yeah guess so so if i phoned him on monday night at say 10pm wat time wood it be there?