What's new

powder coating in kent

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
hey guys, just thought i'd let you know about a place in rainham, kent that does sand blasting and powder coating. basically some surface rust was showing on the front and rear lower braces, lower subframe mounts, centre exhaust chassis brace and the arb cups. took all the above to b+p blasting to get a quote and they have said to strip it, blast it and powder coat all of it in whatever colour i want would be 30 quid:) ill post some pics up when i get them back if youre interested (as they asked for a colour i went for samco blue:smitten:), im sure i couldnt of done it cheaper with rattle cans and lots of time and effort, and would no way get as good a finish.

im considering eventually getting the subframe and any other bolt off bits done too and cavity waxed before the dreaded rot sets in.......i've seen the underneath of some s14's and these cars do get pretty shocking so for such good prices it'd be rude not to lol

Reaction score
Country
Do they do wheels ? Would have to be a low temp powder coat process, though im not sure if its critical for cast wheels or forged only ?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
well when i asked for a quote for the stuff i wanted done they said as an example, to powder coat a steel mini wheel is 25 pounds.....though i dont know about alloys though. mate. lepsons in gillingham can change the colour of your alloys for you but they arent the cheapest, about 60+vat per wheel - but they do fantastic work.