What's new

Finally starting to mod

P

paulphot

Well the time has finally come, I have a very modest budget and so I'm modding on the cheap. I have a Veilside front bar (same as Alberts) which I have prepped myself and just need sprayed, I have a 600x300 FMIC which just needs a piping kit, a Whiteline strut tower brace which arrives on Friday and a 3inch stainless exhaust sitting in the laundry which will hopefully go on this weekend. I'll post pics as the process evolves.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
You need to get your priorities straight man.

1. Mod the S15
2. Feed the new born

:nod: :D

P

paulphot

Sorry for not updating for so long, moved house and changed jobs and new baby and all but I have finally got things moving. A new Whiteline strut brace is on and I have a shiney new 3inch cat back exhaust as of Thursday. No pics yet (sorry Topper) but will see what I can do about that. I can't believe the difference the exhaust makes, the car now spikes to 15psi so I'm restricting that with my right foot until I get my FMIC fitted. Piping kit will arrive this week so hopefully it will be done shortly. I'll update soon with pics. :wave:

P

paulphot

Topper said:
How can you not have pictures, your a photographer :rolleyes:

:D :D
I know, just like mechanics drive crap cars which are falling appart, like landscape gardeners have dead grass and crap. I'll get around to it soon, I promise.