What's new

ive bought new rims and dont know if they'll fit

D

derwinmd

hi need some help just bought new set of ultralite nurburgrings 18x8.5front 18x9.5 rear tried them on this evening and the rear looks as if they're sticking out a bit. anybody have wheels of this size on their s15..?

subzero

Reaction score
one of the lads has on 9.5's on his 14, he has the rear risen up to suit tho . they do stick out a little. look crazy tho :nod: . you could maybe camber the **** outta em .

D

derwinmd

what size tyres would you recommend stretching onto the 9.5's i was thinkin 235's

M

Matt_S

one of the lads has on 9.5's on his 14, he has the rear risen up to suit tho . they do stick out a little. look crazy tho :nod: . you could maybe camber the **** outta em .
PMSL! 9.5s on an S14 is a piece of PI$$ compared to an S15! Theyre just SO narrow in comparison!:rolleyes:

D

Dizz

I have 9" wide fronts & 10" wide rears, they do stick out a tad tho :p

Really depends on the offset tho ;)

R

R3N

depends on the offset though, a +38 will fit 9.5 width flush without problems, i have +30 on my 9.5s and they stick out a tad, nothing camber won't fix

D

Dizz

the offsets on the 9.5's are 35 and on the 8.5's are 30.. does anybody know if a 255 on the rear would be enough to stretch onto the 9.5
They'll stretch on but not sure if they'll come right to the edge of the wheel, mines a 10 on the back with 235 but rediculous stretch lol (and mine are only +18 off set btw lol)

M

Matt_S

225s on the back? Are you mad?
YOu need to run the wheel as straight as poss to be able to put the power down as it is. WIth 225s 250bhp is gonna break loose really easy.