What's new

Where can I buy H&R / Eibach spacer? Help please..

V

vxvx

Hi guys!

Where can I buy H&R / Eibach spacer in Malaysia or any website online? I need to get a 25mm. What are the specs or diameter etc. for original S15 Spec R?

I googled for spacer, but I can only find online stores selling s13 and s14 specs. does it fit into s15 as well?

thanks in advance!

V

vxvx

thank you so much for your reply..!

another question, how is the spacer quality and durability compared to H&R and Eibach? because I saw a lot of video reviews for these two brands. and they seem quite good.

and do you know the measurement for S15? thanks..

M

Matt_S

The H&R 25mm bolt ons are very very good. Just be careful with the shallow nuts, as theyre not too resilient to getting chewed on the edges.
The slip on ones with longer studs are not so good. The splines that go into the hub are way to shallow and Ive sene LOADS pop out. Hence why I got got some better ones from the US with longer splines on my S14. :thumbs:

V

vxvx

The H&R 25mm bolt ons are very very good. Just be careful with the shallow nuts, as theyre not too resilient to getting chewed on the edges.
The slip on ones with longer studs are not so good. The splines that go into the hub are way to shallow and Ive sene LOADS pop out. Hence why I got got some better ones from the US with longer splines on my S14. :thumbs:
thanks for your reply. btw, you bought your H&R spacer online? from which website may i know? :)