What's new

yashio factory interior bits where?

V

vti_coupw

hey folks where can i get yashio fatory interior bits? i found them on rhd but hey are serious money? im hooked every since i saw mints build thread,:thumbs:

V

vti_coupw

i think he just wants to be special and be the only person to hav personal dealings with the main man lol

subzero

Reaction score
he got em while over at the tokyo auto salon tho . id say youll pay a pretty penny getting them from the majoy online stores.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
i think he just wants to be special and be the only person to hav personal dealings with the main man lol
lol, nah its not that dude. Its not easy to get in touch with some of these guys. I mean I can try for you but as i already explained before the exchange rate is at its worst at the moment.

So even If i did get from Yashio direct then it wont be much cheaper than getting from RHD Japan. I mean if anything, It'll be quicker too since RHD may stock this, I cant comment on that.

At the end of the day, You get what you pay for. It wasnt cheap for my parts even in Japan to be fair.

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
I'm after the smoked LED rear lights they do. Found them on RHD for said pretty penny, but then found them for less on Nengun. Might be worth seeing if they have them :)

V

vti_coupw

prepare to wait a while before you get them from nengun, i might just hav to get them from rhd at least im guaranteed rapid delivery,

@ mint i was only messin bud and i would expect anybody to go on the look out for bits for me lol cheers though