What's new

rear 50mm s15 overfenders help cutting arch?

Reaction score
Guys i am cutting my rear arches on my s15 so i can run my xd9's. I have bought overfenders and will be riviting them on for the time being untill i can afford to get the whole car sprayed as then they will be blended.
I am not sure what to do with the arch metal. Do i cut it into segments and bend it up and re-weld or cut the section away completely?
i am really desperately in need of some pics before i do it tbh.
has anyone done this before? has anyone got any pics. Thanks guys. Will upload some pics so all can see :thumbs:

M

Matt_S

Do a search on Driftworks, or Paul SMiths project thread on here. I think he's done it.

Reaction score
I sliced mine into small sections and then bent them up with a mallet and screwed each section in place so it wouldnt come away, then covered the whole lot with lots of underseal to stop any rust and then I fitted my rear fenders over the whole lot. My rears where +40mm, make sure you get some new wheels with the correct offsets or they will look sh1te.:wack:

Reaction score
Country
i have a set of wide rear fenders as well, but i doubt that i'll install them anytime soon... i don't have the courage to cut up my original fenders!