What's new

If i was to get these wheels !

N

nicks15

Hey guess just want ur oppinion on these wheels and if i should get them for my WHITE s15... and im wanting to get them black or bronze, what u think ?

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=372411&hl=

AND! should i stick with 18s? or go 19s? coz wouldn't 18s be to small ?

problem is i dont think they come in 19s do they?

i want to get a kit later on down the track and dont want to car to be sitting to high i want to be legal 10cm of the ground? i just dont want that gap between the tyres and guards

Im going for the CONCAVE LOOK> if u know of any wheels that are like this in 19s please let me know !!!!!!

what are u sugestions ?

Last edited:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
18's look pretty good on the S15. 19's might do the trick to, but they might also appear to large with some wheel designs in my opinion.

Remember that those wheels might look a bit different in S15 fitment. The GTR runs pretty low offset which will cause a higher angle on the spokes. S15 fitment wheels will probobly have spokes which are more straight.

Reaction score
Country
wow, those are some aggressive looking wheels! me like!!! i would go for 18's. i personally think 19's and above look better on luxury cars when less rubber is better. also 19's would be alot of weight for a 4 banger to be pulling around..

Reaction score
wow, those are some aggressive looking wheels! me like!!! i would go for 18's. i personally think 19's and above look better on luxury cars when less rubber is better. also 19's would be alot of weight for a 4 banger to be pulling around..
I dont have any problems with my 19's I even had 20's on it for a while but it didnt roll well but the 19's are fine. You get what you want nick its your personal look in the end that counts:thumbs:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I dont have any problems with my 19's I even had 20's on it for a while but it didnt roll well but the 19's are fine. You get what you want nick its your personal look in the end that counts:thumbs:
Your S15 looks really good with 19" :thumbs:
But I think the kit help with pulling it off. A stock S15 with 19" would look a bit strange I think.

Reaction score
But I think the kit help with pulling it off. A stock S15 with 19" would look a bit strange I think.
Thanks Yakozan:thumbs:Yeah that could be true mate I did have to buy big wheels to fit the widebody kit 8.5" on front and 10" on rear with a stoopidly low offset just too fill out the arches:D

Reaction score
Rota GTR's are one of my fav wheels! i love them .... 18's deffinatley wouldnt look too small i dont think,its what i would go for! but bigger is better ;) lol

N

nicks15

thanks for the advice man... the only problem is that those wheels done come in 19s. so im trying to find somthing that look like them in 19s.

any ideas?

i just dont want that gap inbetwean tyre and guard just want it sitting well.

N

nicks15

i am getting a kit in about 6 months.. so yeah i just want the guards to sit to high from the tyres. with that gap.

N

nicks15

Rota GTR's are one of my fav wheels! i love them .... 18's deffinatley wouldnt look too small i dont think,its what i would go for! but bigger is better ;) lol

dont think those wheels i put up are anybigger than 18s/// know of anything that looks like that ? i love the concave look.!!!

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I think the wheels in the first post are the uber rare Uras ones - not Rotas. I've seen a pair in the flesh and they are superb (I was quickly corrected when I asked if they were GTR's :eek: )

Rotas are pretty good, much cheaper and readily available and are available in a few different colours - and as far as I know the LMGT4's are available in 19's...

Here are some Nismo GT4's in bronze - only 17" though

Last edited:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I have 19's on mine with no dramas yet. The only problem is now the brakes look too small

N

nicks15

I think the wheels in the first post are the uber rare Uras ones - not Rotas. I've seen a pair in the flesh and they are superb (I was quickly corrected when I asked if they were GTR's :eek: )

Rotas are pretty good, much cheaper and readily available and are available in a few different colours - and as far as I know the LMGT4's are available in 19's...

Here are some Nismo GT4's in bronze - only 17" though
thanks heaps man just that must be them... thanks so much

N

nicks15

thanks for all the help guys.. so u guys think they will look good ?

or do u have any sugestions ?