What's new

Recent s15 prices

D

david

thats very true they will probably never rise once they drop but i still dont see how this esva would make the cars any better condition going into the uk.in ireland our nct is very strict twords other countrys and also good jap imports can be got if u know whats the differance between a good car and a bad one.i do amit when i bought my s15 i had looked at others and they all had crash history till i found my grade 4 one but good ones are out there.the main problem i seen with them was quarter panels replaced it used to make me :hurl:.i sold mine in september and it was a real good one but i sold it as i was buying a house but also had an idea the ass was going to fall out of the market so if i still had it id be stuck with it and have no house.
i have a few grand to spare now so might buy a pulsar vzr(sr16ve neo vvl) as i like them and there coming well down now too.
also have my almera Gti daily driver.
ill never spend big money on sports cars again cause they loose too much money,yes i was lucky to get what i wanted in september :nod: but look at all the lads on here now thats cars are only worth have the money they were even 6 months ago.

subzero

Reaction score
ill never spend big money on sports cars again cause they loose too much money,yes i was lucky to get what i wanted in september :nod: but look at all the lads on here now thats cars are only worth have the money they were even 6 months ago.

well i know im in that boat, but man you gotta spend money some time, and i chose to throw mine into cars .

i cant see myself selling either car i own . get too attached and have em both paid so they can rot outside ( figure of speech) before ill let them go for pennys.

subzero

Reaction score
on a side note : i cant understand how some lads just get tired of there 15's ... like any little change be it visual or performance i feel makes it a very different car to drive. i also feel as a good friend said the 1st time he saw my silvia, " now thats a car you can grow into "

D

david

Dont really miss mine that much at this stage id sooner 17k in the pocket to be honest. was the best performance car iv had tho in every way even better than my old R34 GTT.