What's new

Brake pads?

D

daniel83

Talked to Yakozan yesterday. And we talked about brakes because that I´m going on a trackday on 2 May.
And he said that the S14 and S15 have the same brake pads. And today when I went to a lokal parts dealer he said that their is two types of pads for the S14.
So if someone can post a picture how the pads look like that would be very nice.

//Daniel

M

Matt_S

Dont go to a dealer LOL!

300ZX, R32(GTSt and GTR non V Spec), R33 GTSt (and even R34 GTT I think) have the same pads as S14 and S15.
Get some DS2500s or summat (I like the EBC Yellows on mine)

SHouldnt be an issue.

M

Matt_S

Actually, I meant the FRONT pads are the same, before someone corrects me :) :wack:

Rear pads are same between S14 and S15 tho :thumbs:

T

tefu

I am using project Mu HC+, very good pads, but very dusty and eats your rotor faster than normal pads.

Breaking on the track is awesome though.

But for street, it's overkill and you can't really tell the different from normal pads.

subzero

Reaction score
im running endless ccx pads, i think there stopping power is excellent, but take a little while to heat up, i use em for the road , but would expect great performance under harsh conditions.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I think CCX would be the closest match for the DS2500s. Although the Ferodos does seem to take a little more heat and has a bit more friction if a read the tables right.